Looking for extra income and flexible/guaranteed part time work? Love to clean? Love to do laundry? Like to stay busy? Kingwood Laundromat is searching for a customer-friendly, mature, reliable laundromat attendant/processor. Join our team at Kingwood’s friendliest and cleanliest laundromat!
* The attendant/processor position is for the afternoon/evening shift from 2:30pm to closing
* 1 to 2 shifts per week to start. Hours per week approximately 6-10 (extra hours possible)
* WEEKEND AVAILABILITY IS REQUIRED
* Flexibility to fill in/cover a shift if needed is a plus.
The top priority for the evening shift is cleaning to keep our Laundromat spotless!
* cleaning out/wiping down all washers, dryers and lint trays
* disinfecting/dusting all surfaces
* emptying trash
Other important responsibilities during your shift include:
* Greeting customers/create an environment where customers feel welcomed and look forward to coming back
* Accurate/timely processing of drop-off (wash-dry-fold) orders
* Teaching customers with how to efficiently use the washers and dryers
* Great customer service skills and enjoy helping others
* Reliable and Punctual
* Dependable transportation
* Ability to work without supervision
* Basic computer experience
* Physical aspects of the shift include: constant standing/walking and frequent lifting of laundry (up to 30 pounds).
* 18 years of age minimum
No laundromat experience is needed. Paid training will be provided. Paid training at $12/hour.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send an email with your resume or work history and contact information to ****@*****.***
We look forward to hearing from you!
Employee - Part Time
Contact this Employer »