Training Program insist:
Our entry level Sales program is catered to recent high school or college graduates with little to no sales experience. We have designed our Sales Assistant program to provide team members with the building blocks to achieve their career goals. The program is centered around key customer components such as: customer communication, relationship building, needs based selling, assets protection, pay check protection and claims settlements. Sales Assistants will learn how to navigate through the industry leading customer search engine platform called Sales Force. The position includes hourly wage, over time, potential bonuses and commissions, along with an opportunity to advance within the company.
Hit production targets
-Prospecting – outbound call marketing
-Follow up with prospective customer
-Having needs based conversations to uncover solutions for the customer.
-Follow systems that lead to closed calls
- Maintain leads, schedule appointments, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
· Phone skills
· Efficient with computer systems
· Follow systems and processes
· Analysis skills
· Communication skills: oral and written
· Problem solving
· Leadership / management
· Interpersonal skills
Required job experience, education, certification, or licenses:
· High school diploma, Associates or Bachelor’s degree
· Sales experience is a plus
Contact this Employer »
$12-$17 Hourly pay with over time available plus commission and bonuses opportunity up to $5k a month. PTO and Health care benefits
******Please email resumes to email@example.com